Losing permanent teeth can be disheartening, as there’s no way to regain natural teeth. You can, however, replace them with the next best thing – dental implants! Natural-looking teeth implants from Montclair Dental Care in Oakland can fill the gaps left by missing teeth to complete your smile beautifully.
Why Choose Implants as Replacement Teeth
If a natural-looking appearance is your priority for replacement teeth, there’s no better choice than implants. Implants look so much like natural teeth that it’s hard to tell the difference. Working with an experienced implant dentist like Dr. Kenneth L. Childers is key to getting the best results from your treatment.
Not just appearance but implants also restore oral functionality better than any other restorative treatment. With implants, you can look forward to:
- Stability and security – The implant itself is imbedded into your jaw through oral surgery, where it fuses with your jawbone to become a new tooth root. This “root” keeps your replacement teeth secure and stable in your mouth, giving you greater chewing power to eat all your favorite foods. You never have to worry about your prosthetics slipping, wiggling or coming loose
- Versatility – Implants can be used to replace single teeth (single implants), multiple teeth in a row (implant-supported bridge) or all of your teeth (implant-supported dentures) if they’re lost to gum disease
- No bone loss – Implants generate bone growth, just like natural teeth, to prevent bone loss after losing natural teeth. Your jawbone provides support for your jaw and face to keep them from sagging
- Aligned teeth – By filling the gaps left by missing teeth, implants keep your teeth from shifting out of alignment. Straighter teeth are easier to clean to reduce plaque build-up that can lead to cavities and gum disease
- Longevity – Implants have a 98% success rate and are designed to last a lifetime to maximize your treatment
Teeth Implants Near Me in and around Oakland, California
To learn more about our dental implant treatments, contact Dr. Kenneth L. Childers from Montclair Dental Care in Oakland at (510) 328-7792.
Share this Article