One of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures seen today is teeth veneers. These thin porcelain pieces are designed to look and feel like natural teeth and are used to cover a range of unsightly teeth issues. Common use includes porcelain veneers for gaps and unnatural spaces between teeth. Dr. Kenneth L. Childers at Montclair Dental Care provides Oakland, California, residents with natural-looking porcelain veneers.
Here is what you need to know about veneers and their benefits:
- Many people have gaps and small misaligns that affect their teeth’ position and appearance. Veneers can help improve the appearance of teeth and fill in gaps and spaces
- Veneers will improve the look and esthetics of the teeth and gums. They can correct discoloration, minor damages, and other things that affect your smile
- Each veneer is custom-made to fit your unique tooth shape and to fit snugly and naturally in your mouth. They will strengthen your gums and jaw bones along with the rest of your natural teeth
- Veneers can even improve the way you speak and eat, thanks to improved tooth alignment. Better bites and alignment mean better overall oral health
- You can have a single veneer placed over one problem tooth or several teeth in a row to deal with gaps, alignments, stains, damage, and other unsightly blemishes
- Veneers are designed to handle the normal level of wear and tear that your natural teeth do and will last for many years, provided they are taken care of properly
To learn more about the benefits of veneers and what they can do for your overall dental health and wellness, an experienced dental care team is the best option available. When finding teeth veneers Oakland, California residents need, it is easy to find custom porcelain veneers for gaps and unnatural spaces.
Get the smile you want and deserve. Contact Dr. Kenneth L. Childers of Montclair Dental Care today!
You can visit 6116 Merced Ave, Oakland, CA 94611, or call (510) 328-7792 for a new patient consultation. The time to take care of your teeth is now!
Share this Article